• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Not Afraid To Bite {Leilan}
    The Icicles up north have been silent, though their leader has not. Ironically one might start to take him for a Taigan these days, with how often he was seen there. But an ice dragon would not last long in the redwoods, even if the climate was okay-ish for his element. Too close together to shift, those trees. No, he prefers the ice-covered black rocks, and the boys that find him intriguing enough to stay around for their growing up.

His hersir has been silent, too, but he knows that with her, that doesn’t mean she is not around. He tolerates her behaviour, though he would like to see her more active with other lands as well, simply to put the name out that a frickin’ hellhound supports the dragon on the Isle. Challenging either would be foolish, or so would be the message.

When she shows up with that grin of her he knows so well, he smirks at her in return. ”I know,” he tells her casually. He glances away from her to the icy sea, mesmerizing a moment. ”I think itks time everybody else knew, too?” he grins at her, suddenly fanged, as usual when he feels a little... rebellious. ”Fancy a trip to someplace more abundant?”
    nothing burns like the cold
    Leilan

@[Sabrina]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Not Afraid To Bite {Leilan} - by Sabrina - 08-02-2020, 09:21 AM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Leilan} - by Leilan - 08-09-2020, 07:20 AM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Leilan} - by Sabrina - 08-25-2020, 09:19 AM
    RE: Not Afraid To Bite {Leilan} - by Leilan - 09-06-2020, 07:44 AM