• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

that hate in your heart has been branded by my name; laura

Molech

There is a sliver of moment that Molech believes he will not find the source of the thoughts. His gold-tipped ears press back into his neck in these ticking of seconds and silence, when he is met with only empty air as a reply. His lavender eyes are scouring the forest, that terrible forked tongue slipping in between his teeth, black and ugly, shining menacingly in the dull light.

There is movement somewhere within the dying light and Molech snorts softly, turning his deep green head towards it, his ears flicking forward as his tongue slips back into his mouth. He lifts his head, nostrils flaring. A delectable smile splits his lips as she finally replies to him, this time out loud, making it easy for him to begin to make his way towards her.

The colt picks his way carefully, deep goldenrod legs moving over the forest floor and the scattered branches and rocks that it holds.

She burns like firelight in the slow shadows that grow over the forest. A rich red against a background of black and evergreen touched with such a soft white that his purple eyes easily draw to her. That once malicious smile has already faded, replaced with a look of gentle worry - brows rising and his mouth slack, deciding to slow his movements towards her to feign nervousness. She will come to him, not the other way around.

Molech finds it hard to keep the adrenaline that presses into his pulse from alighting in his eyes. He stops a good few lengths away from her, her electric green eyes enticing him to come further - but he doesn’t. There is a soft flutter of his own wings against his ribcage, the only sound against the otherwise still forest.

“You heard me,” he tells her softly, admiringly, with a gentle tilt of his head. “You don’t have to be alone either,” He then suggests thoughtfully, taking a single step towards her with the tiniest of shy smiles finding his mouth.
    YOUR PRECIOUS LIGHT IS FADING

@[aero]
    i will never ever forget you! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: that hate in your heart has been branded by my name; laura - by Molech - 10-17-2020, 08:02 AM