• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

that hate in your heart has been branded by my name; laura

Molech

These are the ones - the gentle ones, the soft and unsuspecting ones - he craves the most.

Molech can feel the adrenaline rise in his heartbeat, feeling the unhealthy obsession that plagues him beginning to surface. He watches her so intently - he wonders if she notices the degree at which his lavender eyes pry into her own, desperate for her undivided attention. “You don’t?” he replies softly with a tilt of his head, golden tendrils of his forelock falling across his light purple eyes. This question is genuine, unlike most everything that comes out of his mouth. “I hate it.” He confesses it to her with coldness in his voice, his brows creasing as his mouth crinkles into a scowl. He’s quick to recover, though, shaking his head slightly and softening his features.

Then, she turns away from him.

His gaze darkens, a bitter taste on his tongue as it slides out of his mouth angrily. She doesn’t need them. He hastily takes a few more steps towards her as his possessiveness over her leads him forward. His forward motion stops in a few steps, allowing his body to relax just as she turns to face him again (of course she would, why would he think otherwise?). “I’m thankful for that,” he tells her with a gentle chuckle towards the end of his words, smiling at her, “the forest gets really lonely sometimes.” Molech’s face grows serious for a moment, unsure if he is lying or telling the truth. Sometimes, he finds, his lines get crossed.

“Hi, Aero. I’m Molech.”

The young colt tells himself to restrain himself, to ease into this slowly, but he cannot help himself from asking about her family: “You live here, in the forest, too?” He hides his underlying interest well, seemingly trying to find commonalities between them, but is really fishing for more information - could he steal her away from them, or would the endeavor be more difficult than his last?
    YOUR PRECIOUS LIGHT IS FADING

@[aero]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: that hate in your heart has been branded by my name; laura - by Molech - 11-11-2020, 11:57 AM