• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    oh dang -x
    Carnage
    Male
    Anglo-Arabian
    AUGUST ONLY: Nebula colored (dark teal blue base with orange/green/purple swirls, star/celestial markings, etc); originally gray w/ black base (Ee/aa/Gg)
    Isami x Thaqib
    God Magic (genetic code - tegteg[GOD MAGIC])
    ---played by cassi, used w/ permission from breeding ads

Jackel
    Female
    Akhal Teke
    Yellow buckskin with pink points, flowers in mane/tail
    Immortality, Demon Mimicry, Cheetah Shifting (genetic code - tegteg[IMMORTALITY][FLOWERS][DEMON MIMICRY][CHEETAH SHIFTING])
    ---played by avion, and used with permission in discord

Filly named Wight (unreserved, unused)
    Requesting she be true albino regardless of color genetics because I don't know what I'm doing with my life, but this is a starnage so I should be able to have an impossible albino horse. And if not, I guess make something up based on the name lmao

I would prefer traits to skew more towards the weird and demony than towards animal shifting, and if she gets flowers, maybe they can mutate and be moths instead?

oh. to be played by ratty, duh. And please, no multiples!
    (52, NA, NA, 26)

Wight
    Female
    Anglo-Arabian/Akhal-Teke
    Albino
    Carnage x Jackel
    Moths, fear aura, super speed
    tegteg [MOTHS][FEAR AURA][SUPER SPEED][ice manipulation][immortality]
    Played by Ratty
    Due September
    Breedable in March

* super speed is mutated cheetah shifting