• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Oh and what was her sister?! A princess, bro. -x
    SIRE
    Carnage
    Male
    Anglo-Arabian
    AUGUST ONLY: Nebula colored (dark teal blue base with orange/green/purple swirls, star/celestial markings, etc); originally gray w/ black base (Ee/aa/Gg)
    Isami x Thaqib
    God Magic (genetic code- tegteg[GOD MAGIC])

DAM
    Ciara
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Faint pastel pink with brindling
    Genetic Traits: Dragon mimicry, Halo, Bioluminescent mouth, Sunshine wings
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [DRAGON MIMICRY][HALO][BIOLUMINESCENT MOUTH][SUNSHINE WINGS][basilisk mimicry][immortality][wings][glowing tattoos][color changing][horn]

FOALS
    Squirt and Jassal are requesting twins, please.
    Jassal would like a colt named Sixteen. Can god magic mutate into something scary, shifty, and/or scaley please? For his color, I was thinking a super dark purple but if that’s not doable then I would be over the moon with any dark color! Idk what to do with all the sparkly star stuff so go crazy with that and the brindling please!

Squirt is requesting a filly named Catryn with this design (nebula colored with pink brindling and markings?).
    (NA, NA, NA, 85)

Sixteen
    Male
    Arabian hybrid
    Very dark purple with silver brindling and glowing tattoos
    Carnage x Ciara
    Twin to Catryn, dragon shifting, halo, bioluminescent mouth, immortality, dragon wings
    tegteg [DRAGON SHIFTING][HALO][BIOLUMINESCENT MOUTH][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON WINGS][GLOWING TATTOOS][sunshine wings]
    Played by Jassal
    Due September
    Breedable in January

* dragon shifting is god magic mutated with dragon mimicry, dragon wings are wings muatated to go with the ~theme~

(NA, NA, NA, 90)

Catryn
    Female
    Arabian hybrid
    Nebula colored with pink brindling and markings
    Carnage x Ciara
    Twin to Sixteen, astral projection, sunshine wings, will be blind until she turns 3
    tegteg [ASTRAL PROJECTION][SUNSHINE WINGS][firebreathing][halo][bioluminescent mouth][glowing tattoos][horn]
    Played by Squirt
    Due September
    breedable in March

* astral projection is god magic mutated

ADDED defect i forgot i rolled that.