• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    One golden-nebula egg please -x
    Sire
    Name: Carnage
    Breed: anglo-arabian
    Traits/defects: god magic
    Color: AUGUST ONLY: Nebula/galaxy coloring
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nG
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [GOD MAGIC]

Dam:
    Name: Aodhán
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: Equus mutatio, fire mimicry, Icy appearance
    Color: (Silver bay roan) leopard appaloosa with metallic gold spots (will breed as fully gold if that's allowed within his E. Mutatio trait)
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nR/ZZ/nLP
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-ICY APPEARANCE-][-EQUUS MUTATIO-][-FIRE MIMICRY*-][dragon vision][twilight manipulation][immortality][dragon ice][dragon mimicry][empathic echoes][telekinesis]

Foal:
    List of name choices: Tuan (colt), Nasrin (filly)
    Names for multiples: Eoghan (colt), Kalyan (colt)
    Player: Vanilla Custard

Preferences: color: Aodhán (the then-female golden dragon) will probably lay a gold-and galaxy egg, so something with gold+galaxy please?
    traits: 1- If Icy Appearance passes as-is and is expressed, please make it carried, since I have too many of those.
    2- Please go absolutely wonky if the magic and/or equus mutatio traits do pass on, since Aodhán carries a bunch and they can all mutate together into one for all I care - perhaps some sort of elemental manipulation (if twilight manipulation is used) or some ice+fire duality thing? Maybe along the lines of magic outcome manipulation? I don't know if that's possible but something super crazy would be fun!

Names are free/reserved! Carnage used via breeding ad permission.

76, 16, 46, 45

Name: Nasrin
    Breed: Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Black and galaxy ombre with gold roaning
    Traits: tegteg [SEA SERPENT SHIFTING][EMPATHIC ECHOES][cosmic travel][icy appearance][dragon vision][electricity mimicry][immortality][dragonice][dragon wings]
    Parents: Carnage x Aodhan
    Due Date: September
    Played by: Vanilla Custard
    Breedable by: March

*cosmic travel is god magic mutated

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category