• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Anger’s like a battery - any
    Fechín
    A green-pink overo shape crawls through the moorland and shrubbery, insofar a horse could possibly crawl. The dusk is just about to settle in, the warm orange and pink light low in the sky as she goes. She may look like a huntress to some, or so she might tell herself, though some others still see her as a young girl with her two years of age. She knows her parents do, at any rate, but Fechín was always more drawn to watching Brazen and Neverwhere, than that she would follow her mother or father’s examples - or lessons.

Fangs bare as she creeps up on a rabbit, but the creature is much faster than she, and darts away between rock crevices where she can’t reach. Fechín focuses on a snake, hissing at her from the rock, and she hisses back - and then she spits out the ice.

The snake coils away, and with a satisfactory grin she watches as the salted limestone melts away with a hiss louder than that of the snake. Acidic ice, she thinks - what a crazy but useful combination her parents had made. Too bad Brienna wasn’t interested in the amazing things Fechín could do, or perhaps she was jealous -

The rock has burned through, and the hole, or tunnel, is just big enough for her head to fit in if she wanted - but on the other side, a movement catches her eye, and she forgets whatever she was doing; curiously, she creeps closer to the rock and then around it, wondering what treasure she has found today.
    anger’s like a battery that leaks acid right out of me
    and it starts from the heart, till it reaches my outer me

For anyone!

fear can hold you prisoner

Bran was old enough to be off on his own now, in fact, she hoped her belly would soon swell with another child for the year.

She took the opportunity by herself, to travel. As she flew over Nerine she couldn't help but to scan the area....her birth home...a home she doesn't claim, yet one that still lingers in her heart.

As she soared the sky, one thing in particular caught her attention..Vita lowers her body to the soil of Nerine, a girl...her pelt was identical to fathers. She stares for a moment before lingering closer, her eyes watch as she melts a rock before her.

Thats a neat trick, she says aloud...the girl was much younger than Vita..nearly a matured mare though. Aside from the pink on her body, she was nearly identical to father...could she be another sibling? Certainly not one with her own mother. What's your name? she inquires.

vita

hope can set you free

@[Fechin]
    Fechín
    Pink and green, the color of a rose bush, her mother used to say whenever she had felt insecure about her bold color combination. The nearly-adult filly had not felt that way too often, not when she was side by side with her friends anyway, who all admired her bold personality and the metallic gleam in her rose-golden mane. No, she didn’t bother with feeling insecure when there were many more positive things to focus on. Like her cool abilities. Like burning through rock and tree whenever she wished.

Through the hole bow, she spied the shadow of a winged horse; when she pulls her head back, she climbs the Nerinian floor to stare at her with a Brazen-like face. Inquisitive and stony, arrogant in her ways. She is important, you know. A border guard never lets their family down.

A neat trick, the woman says and Fechín snorts. Very near indeed, but a trick? It’s real! She eyes the spotted mare’s colors and wings, twisting her ears. ”I should be asking you, first. This is my home.” she blares out, challenging the older mare with her body language and tone. You’re the visitor.”
    anger’s like a battery that leaks acid right out of me
    and it starts from the heart, till it reaches my outer me

@[Vita] She’s so... wow, idek