• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for plots/threads!
    So I really wanna try to get more active, cos I miss writing here and also I want practice so I can try to improve my writing skills. I have a lot of characters that I either have never written or haven't written in a long time, so I'm looking for threads or plots for any of them. If you would like a thread or have a plot in mind you would like to try with one of them, please feel free to let me know and we can talk about it!  Heart

Right now I have the following:

Ainu: Featureless gentle babey, well she's not a baby but I love her. She is featureless except for eyes and ears, so she cannot breathe or talk/eat (she has self sustenance for this reason.) She's very gentle but is sometimes a little creepy/unnerving without realizing it/fully understanding it. She just wants to do her best to make others happy/feel better, she always wants to be the "voice" of reason. Even though she can't talk. Ha.

Astra Daggenhardt: My absolute babey, she is a super super important character to me that I've had for a very long time outside of Beqanna as a different species. She is very childlike and playful, but is also completely capable of being serious and loves to fight. She is very bitesy, I'm planning on trying to get fangs for her in the future, but for now she just has regular pony teeth.

Bathory: Very full of herself, very tol (18hh), she's scared of aging and wants to be worshipped. I plan on trying to give her immortality and/or vampire mimicry  to play up her "eternal youth and beauty" kind of obsession. She's not very friendly and loves to be in control. 

Chou: Also very special to me since she's butterfly themed. She plays very sweet and friendly but she's full of malice and loves to manipulate. She would stab anyone in the back with 0 hesitation.

Jiangshi: Unsure of her personality for the most part, but I do imagine her as being strong willed and holds herself to a certain standard. She's a Lord Maoz baby (x Meraki) but guess what she talks. Sucks for Maoz but he'll live. 

Kradle: Not friendly at all, is very hesitant to form friendships, not at all interested in romance. He loves to inflict suffering/pain on others and his favourite food is birds. Also he talks to a dead badger.

Lord Maoz: He doesn't talk but he's shiny very stoic and can be a bit stubborn. He feels very strongly about his own beliefs and his own ways, so he's often resistant to trying new things and believes all of his children should learn from him. Sorry Jiangshi. He is very gentle and friendly though, so he's not the grumpy old man kind of stubborn. For now.

Seance: Daughter to Kradle (x Arkus), she's the very opposite of her dad and is very kind hearted. She is extremely shy, and she wants to make friends, but she's very scared of others, and so she spends most of her time speaking to ghosts, and will often talk to them instead even when in front of someone else. She's very quiet and sweet and loves to just spend time with the dead. 

Sympathetic Gore: Sweet zombie man. Well, he doesn't have any undead traits right now, but maybe in the future? Anyways he's very romantic and caring, he is sweet and quiet and loves to give attention and gifts, he's just Not Good at it. He tends to give dead flowers, dead animals of varying sizes, species, and level of decay, and thinks making references to death/gross things is Very Romantic and Heart Warming. He hasn't spent much time around anyone, guess he was probably admiring bones or something, who knows.

I have some new babies coming too!:

Ereshkigal: Chou's babey (x starnage) is very obsessed with dreams, hallucinations, ect. She thinks the real world is very boring and tiresome, so she would rather spend time dreaming. Also, much like her mother, she likes to be manipulative, and would threaten others to spend time with her, she doesn't understand how real friendship works, but it's the only thing she doesn't have in her dreams - friends to play with.

Padmarashka: Mommy doesn't like her and dad would probably try to eat her (Bathory x Larva). She's not a happy kid, she's very reserved in a very rude way, she pushes others away and is the "I don't need friends they only disappoint me" kind. She dreams of being strong so she can take down her mother and end her goal of immortality and worship.

Asherion: Unsure of her personality for now, but I'm thinking she'll be a bit rebellious and enjoys making trouble. Ainu's daughter (x Atrox), she loves her momma very much and wishes she would understand that she doesn't need to here it to know that her mother loves her. 

That's a lot more text than I thought BUT these are all of my currents and up coming characters, and I'm interested in writing literally any of them since I really REALLY need to and want to, so please feel free to request threads/shoot me some plot ideas!  Heart
    Padmarashka should meet Set or Dretch!

Also, Meyer and Seance would probably thread well, he’s sweet and angsty xD
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    Ereshkigal would be interesting with my new baby Harlotte, I think. They're both starnages with not so nice mothers. Maybe a playground playdate?

And I still want to throw belle and kradle together, if only to see what happens lol. They're both little sadists in their own ways, just one's grey scale and one's Technicolor
    @[Dem] Sure! What are they like?

@[Bruja] It's definitely worth a try! Same goes for Kradle and Belle!
    @[Ciel] if your still up for it, I'd love to thread Astra and Nash!

I'm also thinking my Starnage baby, Virtuous, would be fun with either Ereshkigal or Padmaraska? She's the the daughter of Giodhe and pretty much thinks she's a Goddess. She has Angel Shifting and Temporal Manipulation so that could be fun!
    @[Star] Yes, I always love to thread Astra!
    For Ereshkigal she'd probably tease Virtuous a lot about her angel shifting, and Padmarashka would probably be very rude bc she doesn't like others who think they're of a higher power, BUT, if those sound like fun threads to you then I'm definitely open to it!