• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  the voices of the dead

stars, hide your fire;
    let not light see my black and deep desires

Iris watches, still pretending to eat the grass, but she can see the way the other filly shifts. Her lips quirk into a tiny smile around the grass she’s currently nibbling on, and soon enough the other filly is laying in the grass seeming rather...uncomfortable. Perfect. It would be nothing to keep going, nothing to keep the poison building until the girl was sick or dead. There was no point in that, though. It was harder to control in small doses, harder to make sure she could get it exactly right, but today she had succeeded.

Time to play.

Iris picks her head up, ears forward, putting a look of concern on her face. She makes her way over to the other filly at a trot, as if she cares very much to help this girl. ”Are you okay? I saw you lay down and it seemed like maybe something was wrong?” Her voice is tinged with concern, and oh, she feels like a very good little actress right now. ”Is there something I can help you with?”

iris

@[Ereshkigal]

Messages In This Thread
    the voices of the dead - by Iris - 09-02-2020, 02:51 PM
    RE: the voices of the dead - by Ereshkigal - 09-02-2020, 04:15 PM
    RE: the voices of the dead - by Iris - 09-07-2020, 02:39 PM
    RE: the voices of the dead - by Ereshkigal - 09-24-2020, 11:07 AM
    RE: the voices of the dead - by Iris - 09-28-2020, 01:43 PM
    RE: the voices of the dead - by Ereshkigal - 10-03-2020, 11:43 AM
    RE: the voices of the dead - by Iris - 10-16-2020, 11:52 AM