• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

drown me
    no not like that, you weirdos.

I thread wiped so now I only have like 5 threads and what's the point in even playing here unless you owe 20.

I have many many characters, and I think besides the threads I'm currently in the only other ones I have planned are Torryn with Lilli and Beryl, but Star and Ratty, idk if you guys want to wait until this BBQ is over, or???

And Radar you had mentioned something about Svedka and Ryatah which I am 100% down for. Just tell me when and where and Ryatah will be there with her fanciest rocks in her sockets.

Other than that I don't know, someone tell me what character of yours you feel like writing and I will pick someone for them or if you have any ideas hit me up.

I'm doing anything to avoid working right now.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    give me a thread i don't care who
    if you feel like posting Brightburn as a baby we could put her and Derelict together!!
    i don't mind waiting until the fireworks are over for lilli.

but i can do a starter for desire and nash soonish?
    hi please I beg of you.

any of yours to any of mine.

I have Elio, Asphyxea, Midsommar, and I’m either bringing Saint or Thorn out.
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    sam - crap I forgot to block you from seeing this.

sarah - YES we should definitely do that so they can be baby terrorists together

star - I already talked to you in discord lmao but yes

phaetra lynn - I really love Elio ;( I'm going to figure out someone to post to him. I was thinking Narya but shes kinda young, i also genuinely dont remember who I play, Hourglass is also an option
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis