• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and when I break it's in a million pieces, Elio

elio

She thinks he looks warm but he hardly remembers the sensation. There are summer memories and a midday winter sun, but to understand the golden light as it lights up his iridescent stripes--he lives too far away, in a land of make-believe, followed by a red boy and his whimsical dreams.

Elio would think Hourglass so terribly beautiful if he had seen her approaching, if he had heard her little pleading to the sky. Glassy, made of the dreams Lannister spins him and just as bright, his heart would race as the sweet questioning plays on repeat in his ears. He loves that which makes his heart pound for it brings him to earth for just a moment--one fleeting moment before reality becomes too much and the steep walls of coping are thrown back up in the form of semi-glazed eyes and and half-interested flickering ears.

Still, when she calls to him, he slowly turns to peer at her from the wavering branches. What he finds the dream previously described, but one muted by his foggy mind and blinking, bleary eyes. She glitters like the ice and snow, reflecting the slipping sun a way no horse's fur could.

"Hi," Elio whispers, mostly shocked by the chestnut and galaxy glass Hourglass wears as she offers her company so freely. "Come on in," he murmurs, brushing some of the willow branches to the side with a gentlemanly sweep of his muzzle. He is curious--almost buzzing, almost alive.

"It's cold," he quietly adds after a few silent beats. His eyes shyly stray to her lilac ones as his head turns.

"I have to admit that I wasn't expecting to find someone out so late on a winter night like this, so I may not be the best company to keep." Elio's voice is hesitant and soft, offering an apology where one was never needed.

i don't think i could stand to be
    where you don't see me

@[Hourglass] aw why she make him feel so soft
    [Image: elio-by-dozymare-ddo34i6.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and when I break it's in a million pieces, Elio - by elio - 09-20-2020, 07:31 PM