• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A very BQ Christmas
    Okay so I know Christmas is over three months away- but considering everyone’s busy lives/finances/holidays are insane/etc- would anyone be interested in doing a Christmas swap? I organized one fooorever ago, but it might be nice to do again!
    Alsooo- handmade / digital gifts are also great if that’s your niche!

If you'd like to participate - please email me by October 4th at hannamlittlefield@gmail.com saying you'd like to participate, and include the below questions!

Name (OOC and IC - so that your package can be properly addressed!):
    Address:
    Favorite Color:
    Favorite Animal:
    Favorite Snacks:
    Favorite Drinks:
    Favorite Smells:
    Things you collect:
    Favorite Restaurants:
    Least Favorite Things:
    Things you could use more of:
    What do you like to read:
    Allergies/definite no nos?:
    Things you like to do in your spare time:
    Which kind of gifts do you appreciate most- Watchable, playable, readable, funny, tasty, fragrant, creative, handmade, sentimental, decorative, practical, or other:
    Anything else you wanna add?
    I loved this when we did it before. I am game!
    I’m down! Sounds like fun.
    I would join!
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    I will join. Big Grin
    I would *love* to join. I will do my best not to make the recipient wait until spring for their gift
    @[Kyra] @[Lavender] @[devin] @[Bruja] please just send an email with the survey and I'll get everyone matched up!
    I'm sorry I'm the worst!!!!! Am I too late to get my email in? @[hanna]