• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

puttin some feelers out hahahaha
    hi!!! i'm only in a few threads right now and wanna bring it up to a reasonable number (what does reasonable really mean???).

anyways, i don't wanna throw up a bunch of open posts so i'm just tryna put feelers out for throwing some characters together lol.

i have a few out right now:

elio - lepis x wolfbane. moody and pretty af. no home right now but might make his way back to taiga. he's open to all kinds of things but rn he's dealing with wolfbane's death and his son stuck in the dream world. he's got a lotta history on bq that i love and honestly he's climbing up to being my fave character i've ever written!!! please throw all kinds of things his way.

asphyxea - ghaul x clarissa. lives in silver cove but there's a chance she's moving out. mean as hell, maybe a lil more detached from emotion and the value of life than she should be. she's got a lot of potential for chaos rn because she is NOT handling her dad's death well and wants to set everything on fire. open to anything, but it'd be a lot of fun for her to make enemies/get in fights.

midsommar - draco x dove. lives in pangea but is not very tied to there. definitely a super weirdo. i've only written her a little bit but i imagine her as kinda detached and maybe a little mean but not in a super duper vicious way. she's always with her companion maned wolf, malachai.

i'm toying with bringing out one more, maybe thorn or saint or lannister. who knows lmfao.

obviously i have lots more that deserve fleshing out, too, so if anyone on my list strikes your fancy just lemme know hahaha.
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Phae who should chat w poppy?
    @[ratty] I honestly feel like poppy would be really fun with any of those three hahahaha. But maybe sommar or phyx? Phyx would think her giant bird is pretty cool
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    hi, i have nothing helpful to add other than that nash to elio is next on my to-do <3
    Hi, I'm new here and honestly too afraid to just throw out a random open thread or reply to someone else's hahaha so I'm also looking for someone to rp with Sheika, for her to get some friends or enemies or anything really! Do you think any of your characters would go well (or not so well but make for good rp :p) with her? Maybe Elio? Smile She's a bit weird and has an obsession with fish haha, other than that generally friendly.