• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

baby things
    i need volunteers for baby threads because writing an undesignated any post scares me! if you see someone you want a thread with, just say who and i'll put up a starter for you somewhere <3 <3 <3 these are the babies or babies-adjacent that have never been posted and i desperately want to establish.

lumos is actually not a baby but i never have time to write, so he's going to be vaguely young instead of actually two. he's sweet and kind and probably like a normal kid, so i obviously need him to experience some angst because what am i supposed to do with happy??? he's currently dayblind, but i want a bad thing to happen to him so he can be full blind. lemme know if you have any ideas. he lives in taiga and tephra with dad and mom, and i doubt he wanders much but he could for a thread! friends or kid crush is also acceptable.

illuminae is actually like a yearling but i'm playing her as vaguely young as well. she's lumos' little sister, and a perfect ryatah baby. she has healing if anyone wants to be healed by a baby who wants to be an angel like her mom. i think she's going to be kind and loving, but also she's never had a first thread and those can totally set a character on an unexpected path. friends or baby enemies or whatever is good, but no maiming yet i think. she spends a lot of time in taiga.

sorren and splendora are ACTUALLY babies, and my new wonderlock twins. sorren is quiet and stoic and overprotective of splendora, who is little and blind and so ready to fall head over heels in love with the world. i'd like to write them together, but could be convinced to write them separately. sorren probably gets along with shy and quiet and awkward personalities, splendora gets along with everything and probably has like a beloved pet rock. bonus, at night they're skeletons. dem bones, am i right??! anyway, they live in tephra. <3 they need friends or kid crushes or angst or anything
    sorren and splendora to olena!!!! for sure

that is all <3
    hi!

maybe aela and lumos? she is technically two but i play her as youngish (my heart isn't ready for her to grow up yet). she'll be heading to pangea soon but has grown up in taiga. she's mute and uses her empathic echoes to communicate so that could be fun? she likes creating angst so if you're looking for that, aela will happily deliver lol.

OR

i have roselin who is going to be very, very sweet if you need/want nice friends for your babies. she is a baby baby and lives in tango with her brother and momma.
    lumos and chasmata should meet because chasmata is dayblind too!!!
    It’s be super cute if Illuminae feels up for healing Eurwen I suppose (it may/may not work, she’s currently comatose), but someone would have to take her way into Nerine for that, and I think Fechin would scare her. I’ll have Roselin’s twin too, Oren, he’s more outgoing than her sister but cute in his own way, for any of the babies really, but like Rosey he’ll be super young.
    (They live in Taiga, nor Tango lol) ^^