• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What tutorials would you like to see in the photomanipulation guide?
    As the title says, I'll be making a guide for photomanipulation soon, and I need to know what specific tutorials you'd like me to make/find! I'm quitting photomanipulation for the most part soon, but I still want to be able to help others out with it and give some guidance/tips where I can, so if anyone has something specific they'd like to know about (hair painting, backgrounds, layout, ect.) feel free to let me know either here or via pm or discord!  Heart

I'll try my best to cover as much of it as possible within this guide, so it will be a bit lengthy already, so please don't feel afraid to ask for more than one tutorial, I'm more than happy to help out with anything you guys need to know and will cover it to the best of my ability!  Heart
    Ok, excuse me if i don't explain this well, i'm not sure if this technique has a name. But i would love to know more about how to make all the images come together and look cohesive in the end. As in... do you mess around with the hue/saturation of each layer? Is it just a light filter put over everything? Yours always look have such a beautiful cohesiveness! That has been a stumbling block for me, once i have everything cut out making it look like they all belong in the same picture and not like... cutouts. Mostly from a lighting/atmosphere angle though, more than just smoothly cutting horses out the original pictures

And thank you so much for taking on a project like making a guide!!
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    @[Lavender] I can definitely try my best to explain it! <3