• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

barley and me

If she thought about it for a moment, Lyali would realize there were other foals that were not her sisters. Or that foals would come in all sizes and colours and not just the white of the Tephran quadruplets. Privately, she had considered the idea that all foals were white when they were born and they only gained their colour as they aged - how else to explain the differences between the sisters and their parents?

But here was a filly with colour! So there went that theory.

She was excited to meet someone that wasn’t one of her sisters, though, especially someone around her same age. Lyali was just readying herself to push up and stand when the rather surprising greeting from the girl made her remain where she was.

Although Lyali knew her leaves were different than the lush greens of her jungle home, she had not ever thought to ask the question that this gold and white filly asks. Was she sick? Shouldn’t her parents have said something if they thought she wasn’t doing well? Her gold and rose eyes widen a little at the thought. “I don’t think so.” She looks back to the orange wings folded at her side and then up at the tree giving her shade that was as green as everything else here before back at the filly.

“How can I tell if I’m sick?” It’s a question asked honestly and without any hint of attitude - she truly wants to know, and maybe this filly will have the answers.

Lyali

@[Barley]

Messages In This Thread
    barley and me - by Lyali - 09-25-2020, 02:43 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Barley - 09-25-2020, 03:09 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Lyali - 10-11-2020, 04:02 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Barley - 10-17-2020, 07:29 PM
    RE: barley and me - by Lyali - 12-09-2020, 07:40 PM