• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Svedka -- Year 212

QOTY

“He only knows home in his dreams and even those dreams do not mimic large, centuries-old redwoods. Lio doesn't remember the last time he laid his head down and truly felt comfortable.” --Elio, written by Phaetra

LAST CHANCE! One open Alliance slot!
    We have one more open spot in the Alliance for unaffiliated characters! Please see the main sign up post for more details and PM me if you have any questions. Sign ups will be open until NOON CST Sep. 30th. Please reply below with the following info:

Entry Name:
    Abilities (note: if the ability can vary between horses, e.g. mimicry, please state which characteristics your character expresses):
    Why you should be chosen:
    Entry Name: Litotes.
    Body Type & Height: Built exactly like an Andalusian, 16hh.
    Abilities (note: if the ability can vary between horses, e.g. mimicry, please state which characteristics your character expresses): Arcane darkness manipulation, lion shifting, sand cat companion animal.
    Why you should be chosen: Idk I'm kinda wine drunk and wanna play Lie again. This is definitely something I would have done with him when I had him active. Also there's a tiny Lie voice in my head that's mad I won't let him do it so.
    Entry Name: Kagerus
    Body Type & Height: 15.3hh, stocky Arabian build
    Abilities (note: if the ability can vary between horses, e.g. mimicry, please state which characteristics your character expresses): Dream manipulation, psychokinesis, immortality.
    Why you should be chosen: I fancy the idea of being in a second alliance; after all, Brennen didn’t win in his first alliance either, did he? Furthermore, while I am enjoying an unpolitical and laid back life in Tephra with my wife, children, and extended family, a little bit of excitement might be just the thing to revitalize my spunk! Cheers, Kag.
    (Ooc - I swear that Brennen fought in multiple alliances but I could be wrong and I tried to contact Devin but I am on a bit of a time constraint and got excited to post this because squee!! I’d been considering entering Kag and now there’s an extra spot. Exciting!!)
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver
    This is such a bad idea

Entry Name: Starsin
    Body Type & Height: 15.2hh, athletic but slim build
    Abilities (note: if the ability can vary between horses, e.g. mimicry, please state which characteristics your character expresses): Mind reading, shattering, immortality
    Why you should be chosen:  I’m retired and would like to blow something up.
    Entry Name: Anomaly
    Body Type & Height: Arabian - 14hh
    Abilities (note: if the ability can vary between horses, e.g. mimicry, please state which characteristics your character expresses):  Radioactive, Memory Manipulation, Immortal  (Radioactivity description: Those that touch her may experience metallic taste, nosebleed, nausea, headache, hair loss and/or skin lesions. Symptoms become worse with prolonged exposure and onset is accelerated when exposed to her blood. Host kills/bleaches nearby foliage upon contact. Host has radiolumiscent blood and eyes and a metallic tint to his/her coat.)
    Why you should be chosen:  Recently came back from Carnage's torture quest after being attacked by aliens and shit and promptly gave birth to a demon child. Might have aliens in my blood. Could really use an outlet. Secretly wanna make my momma proud.
    WARNING: 
    Anomaly is radioactive. 
    Those that touch her may experience metallic taste, nosebleed, nausea, headache, hair loss and/or skin lesions. 
    Symptoms become worse with prolonged exposure and onset is accelerated when exposed to her blood.
    Entry Name: Pteron
    Body Type & Height: 16.2hh, basically an Andalusian in build
    Abilities: Wings, Happiness Induction, Invisibility, Regenerative Healing
    Why you should be chosen: because 5 brothers in the alliance is better than 4. also he needs an outlet to mourn the loss of his parents and what’s better than beating up strangers?!
    Entry Name: Kilter
    Body Type & Height: 15.3 hh, more compact hybrid build
    Abilities: Telekinesis
    Why you should be chosen: Well, I haven't really done much anything exciting in life so maybe now it's time. Also, doesn't every battle need an underdog?
    Entry Name: Titanya
    Body Type & Height: 16.2 hh.  Baroque/Spanish build.
    Abilities (note: if the ability can vary between horses, e.g. mimicry, please state which characteristics your character expresses): Density manipulation, Tiger shifting, Phoenix-type immortality
    Why you should be chosen: War still beats like a drum alongside my heart. I cannot resist the call to arms anymore than I can resist the draw of each breath. I have unfinished business from the previous Alliance. I made mistakes and learned from them. This is what I was meant to do. This is what haunts my dreams and fuels my fantasies. This is my chance at redemption. And a chance to kick ass (no seriously, literally, to kick someone In. The. Ass.  Which I enjoy very much)