• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

probably should make one of these bad boys? updated 12-12-20
    Barrow
    - Mazikeen

Titanya
    x Halcyon
    x Rapt
    x Nash
    - Any

Volos
    - Any

Please give me a yell if ya want one!  I am extremely open to new threads <3
    I WOULD LIKE A THREAD

with anyone

thank you
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Post with me I love you!!
    Also post anything to meee
    YOU GUYS HAVE ALL TWISTED MY ARM. Yes, yes, and yes! Who do you guys have out right now?? Want me to just post "any" threads from randos up in the meadow and tag y'all? I can also drag anyone out from le closet if these 4 do not appeal?

LET'S DO THE THANG!!

Heart

@[Colby]@[Cassi]@[hanna]
    I have like 12 characters out so yes if you wanna put up an any post or something and I will just pick someone, that would be marvelous. Literally just whoever you feel like writing lmao
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    @[Mirage] I have Greta, Eight, and Wu right now. All of whom are doing nothing and moreee than happy to make friends (well. not so much friends in Eight's case).