• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Write? NO. MAKE QUIZ. Now please answer it.
    o Hi - what's your name?
    August but I chose the OOC name Cassi in 2001 and here we are

o Do ya gots a favorite hooman in your life?
    My family is dope and so is my fiancé!!

o How about furbabes (or non fur, too)?
    A horse (Bridgette) who is a thoughbred/percheron/angel cross mare and Rigby, a husky/chow/lab girl.

o What do you do to make money to live in this capitalist society?
    I do program evaluation for the nonprofit arm of a children's hospital. Side gigs include teaching krav maga (when world is not pandemic'd) and typing/misc work for weird useless PhD students with more money then sense (true story once I was paid $30 to put a file on a USB drive).

o What's the last thing you put into your mouth (note: does not have to be a food item)?
    Some kind of fruit tea

o Last thing you listened to that you genuinely enjoyed?
    The My Brother, My Brother and Me podcast

o Pony you've got the most muse for right this moment, and why?
    no one right now apparently but maybe my muse will return from the war

o What are you gonna do for Sunday Funday? (Or whatever your next fun day is)?
    uhh well this morning I went to the barn and rode and now I'm making a PowerPoint for this student and it's quite bad because she can't convey content and doesn't answer my questions! love it!! but this woman has also paid me $250 over like 2 months so I keep doing this shit.

o How do you eat your kiwis?
    Uhh like cut into circular slices but I usually keep skin on. I don't remember the last time I had a kiwi tbh. I like them I just don't seek them out.

o What is your favorite gatorade flavor?
    uhhh I've been using these gatorade zero power things and the flavor is like "white ice" so that

o Ladybugs; yes or no?
    Yes in general, no if they're coming into and dying in my house

o What's the best thing about the current town you live in?
    The cost of living is like one of the lowest in the country for the city so that's cool

o Favorite color of sticky notes?
    Aesthetically like pink or purple but for actual use just plain pale yellow.

o Drink of choice?
    For alcohol, grapefruit vodka with fresca and lime juice; non-alcohol uhhh apple cider is awesome

o Snack of choice?
    I eat cheese and wheat thins a lot.

o If you were a dinosaur, what would you be?
    The old T Rex in Jurassic Park who is dope and wants to fuck things up

o What's your favorite color? (WE WANT A HEX CODE PLEASE)
    Dark purple and I am not finding a HEX code

o Is your handwriting neat or messy?
    SO messy.

o What do you do in your free time (outside of pretend to be a pony, ofc)?
    Read, watch tv, once upon a time I wrote stuff, ride my horse. Pre COVID: travel, krav maga.

o What kinda phone do you have?
    iPhone XR I think?

o Do you poop with a poopstool, or no?
    Uhh we have one but it's not in use atm

o What are you absolutely terrified of?
    My sleep paralysis demons are shadowy humanoid figures in my room looming over me ready to attack me so that, also a bunch of anxiety things like "what if a wizard appeared and forced me to pick between ___ and __ and whoever I didn't pick would die". because that will totally happen some day.
    (it's Carnage, he's the wizard)

o Are you wearing socks right now? What color?
    Yes, boring white crew socks.

o If you had to pick an anthem for BQ, what would it be?
    My Immortal by Evanescence. Or Bring Me to Live by Evanescence. Because we are dark cool teen angst even if most of us are in our 20s and 30s.

o What's your favorite smell?
    My horse, Drew, onions and garlic and ginger sautéing, the ocean, rain, almond...

o Who's your favorite fictional character (this can be book/movie/rpg/whatev)?
    Hannibal Lecter, Jerri Blank, Roland Deschain, Katniss Everdeen, Leslie Knope, a bunch!!

o Add one question to this survey when you reply - so it will just be an INFINITE QUIZ.

- What's your last text message say?
    Yes

- What’s your favorite Halloween movie?
    Nightmare Before Christmas probably

- What is your favorite animal?
    Horses!

- What are your three most used emojis?
    Upside down smiley, cry-laugh smiley, heart

-What's your favorite swear word?
    Fuck and its variations

Favorite season?
    Fall and spring...I like spring aesthetically more but my allergies got worse as I got older so now I suffer

-Last place you visited for holidays ( before Covid messed up your life)?
    Los Angeles in February...just under the wire. Before that...Switzerland.

◊ Fuzzy socks or regular socks?
    Fuzzy for house socks

- Last book you read?
    Appetite for Innocence by Lucinda Berry

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Write? NO. MAKE QUIZ. Now please answer it. - by Cassi - 10-04-2020, 02:30 PM