• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Goatiflies -x
    Sire
    Name: Yanhua
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Empathic echoes, Immortality, Intangibility, Goat mimicry, Blessed wings
    Color: Chestnut with glowing flaxen mane/tail, Golden six-pointed star marking on his chest
    Color Genetic Code (if known): N/A
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [GLOWING MARKINGS][EMPATHIC ECHOES][IMMORTALITY][INTANGIBILITY][GOAT MIMICRY][BLESSED WINGS][healing]

Dam:
    Name: Amarine
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Empathy, Tornado creation, Jewel touched, Butterfly wings
    Color: Black and teal appaloosa, teal mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/Lplp
    Trait Genetic Code (if known):  tegteg [EMPATHY][TORNADO CREATION][JEWEL TOUCHED][BUTTERFLY WINGS]

Foal:
    **Requesting twins for this season**

FOAL ONE
    Name: Cheri
    Color: Requesting some type of green to be shown on this baby, because in my head Teal accents + Yellow/flaxen accents = Green (Aren’t I the best?)
    Player: Calcifer

FOAL TWO
    Name: Saphir (unisex)
    Color: Requesting some gold on this baby, please.
    Player: Bruja

Alternate list of name choices (In case of triplets/etc.): Ehko, Frond [Reserved by Calcifer, to be played by Calcifer]
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    (NA, NA, NA, 74)

Cheri
    Female
    Hybrid
    Black appaloosa (Ee/aa/nLp) with green mane/tail, glowing markings
    Yanhua x Amarine
    Twin to Reynard, immortality, intangibility, blessed wings, healing, tornado creation
    tegteg [GLOWING MARKINGS][IMMORTALITY][INTANGIBILITY][BLESSED WINGS][HEALING][TORNADO CREATION][sadness induction][goat mimicry][empathic projection][jewel touched][butterfly wings]
    Played by Calcifer
    Due November
    Breedable in May

@[Calcifer] this is 7 spaces if I counted right so please choose one trait to be nongenetic!

(N/A, 97, NA, 46)

Reynard
    Male
    Hybrid
    Chestnut appaloosa (ee/aa/nLp) with gold marking on neck
    Yanhua x Amarine
    Twin to Cheri, empathic echoes, immortality, intangibility, goat mimicry, blessed wings
    tegteg [EMPATHIC ECHOES][IMMORTALITY][INTANGIBILITY][GOAT MIMICRY][BLESSED WINGS][glowing markings][healing][happiness induction][strong breeze creation][jewel touched][butterfly wings]
    Played by Bruja
    Due November
    Breedable in March
    Thank you so much! Can I please just change Saphir's name to Reynard <3
    What a perfect roll <3 TY! I'd like for Cheri's Intangibility to be non-genetic, please.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios