• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I miss this place.
    Lord I miss this place. I haven't rped anywhere since I left. o_O I don't even have access to my OOC account anymore xD Maybe the non-rping has caused the voices in my head to come out in different ways...like constantly threatening to kill one of my co-workers. -_- A 7ft tall Weirdo who follows me everywhere. LOL Maybe I need to come back, but I think anyone I rped with is probably gone by now. 3 years is a long time to be gone. - Sael
    Hello! The OOC Chat in the Beqanna Discord is usually much more active than the forum board (probably because we can gif so easily!), so if you wanted to catch up and see if people you know are still around that might be a much faster option! And since we have some people (like me) that have been here for basically decades the chances are high at least a few players you knew are still here!

also just in case here's a quick link to the Discord!