• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    he's never gonna live this one down -x
    "Dam"
    Meraxes
    Spanish draft hybrid stallion, breeding as mare bc magic
    Gold tobiano
    Dragon mimicry, self-healing, immortality
    tegteg [DRAGON MIMICRY][IMMORTALITY][SELF HEALING][elephant shifting][glitter mane][halo][wings][glowing tattoos][color changing]

Sire
    Carnage
    Anglo-arabian stallion
    Pure white w/ a rainbow sheen, black mane/tail (base color Ee/aa/Gg)
    God magic
    tegteg [GOD MAGIC]

Foal
    Requesting twins, a filly and a colt. Filly will be named Meleys and colt will be named Shrykos. Both names are unused/unreserved.
    To be played by Affirmative!

If god magic + dragon mimicry is to mutate, equus draconis or something would be cool, since I'm forever obsessed with dragons. My fingers are crossed for haloes bc again, I'm obsessed. (but fr I'll love them even if they're... dead? please ignore my random stream of consciousness I'm overtired)

My only real request for these two is that they're identical in color, gold w/ black points with a rainbow-y sheen or some variation of that, it's really up to the fairy who rolls them!
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

23, n/a, n/a, 66
    Melys
    Female
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Gold with black points and rainbow sheen
    Carnage x Meraxes
    Dragon Mimicry, Self Healing. Immortality, Glowing Tattoos
    tegteg[DRAGON MIMICRY][SELF HEALING][IMMORTALITY][GLOWING TATTOOS[elephant shifting][equus draconis][halo]
    PLayed by Affirmative
    Due November
    Breedable in May

77, n/a, n/a, 34
    Shrykos
    Male
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Gold with black points and rainbow sheen
    Carnage x Meraxes
    Equus Draconis, Immortality, Mood color changing
    tegteg[EQUUS DRACONIS][IMMORTALITY][MOOD COLOR CHANGING][self fire healing][elephant mimicry][dragon wings]
    PLayed by Affirmative
    Due November
    Breedable in March