• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Shrimply Divine -x
    Sire
    Name: Cormorant
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: [NEREID SHIFTING][FIN MANE/TAIL][ORCA MIMICRY][wings][invisibility][happiness induction][emphatic projection][immortality]
    Color: Dunalino
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/Aa/nCr/Dd
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg
    Played by: Bruja

Dam:
    Name: Ichor
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: [GILLS][LEPIDOPTERA]
    Color: Gold champagne
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/aa/nCh
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg
    Played by: Kristin

Foal:
    Requesting a red dun (ee/Aa/Dd) colt named Enoch (unused/unreserved.)

If orca mimicry rolls to inherit (even if not expressed,) I would like to request that it mutate to shrimp/prawn/crustacean mimicry or shifting. If it doesn't, but nereid shifting does, I would like to request the same. Roll for everything else, if other things mutate, whatever sounds fun or weird to you works.

If multiples Eaton (colt) Rivane (filly) roll for all stats/colors.

Player of any/all: ratty
    82, n/a, n/a, 43

Enoch
    Male
    Hybrid
    Red Dun (ee/aa/Dd)
    Cormorant x Ichor
    Crustacean Mimicry, Gills, Empathic Projection
    teteg [CRUSTACEAN MIMICRY][GILLS][AQUATIC MANE/TAIL][EMPHATIC PROJECTION][shirmp shifting]
    Played by Ratty
    Due November
    Breedable in March

* crustacean mimicry definition forthcoming
    @[Beqanna Fairy] for the aquatic mane and tail, I'm curious if that would cover the scaling/exoskeleton part of Enoch's design, in full or part. I'm just hoping to pin down what would and wouldn't be covered so I know what direction to go for the crustacean mimicry traits (when the definition comes)

I love him, and his "emphatic" projection, and his unexpressed shirmp shifting 

aquatic mane and tail:
    - shrimp-style tail and short chitinous spikes down his neck

crustacean mimicry traits:
    - additional legs (shrimp actually have 10 walking legs but that is way too many so... 6? 8?)
    - exoskeleton that covers his neck and extends down the spine to his tail
    - antennae