• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  i dream ahead to what i hope for iii

She moves slowly up the Mountain, her eyes focused on the path ahead of her, her colorful ears flicking constantly for any suspicious noise. Between her teeth, gripped firmly and gently, is the thick stalk (and several leaves) of a Ghost Orchid.

The fairy had bid her go to a land she’d never travelled to before and bring them back a rare flower. So Asena had gone to the Field, and she returns from there with this pale epiphyte in her firm grasp. The flowers are blooming in the early morning sun, and their smell is not unlike an apple. They don’t look very tasty though, Asena thinks to herself, and the leaves between her teeth are rubbery and bitter.

When her breath is coming choppy in her throat and her lungs burn inexplicably ot from the hot, Asena filly stops. She casts about with her purple eyes, seeking out a perch for her orchid. A bare bit of rock, protruding from the core of the mountain, seems an appropriate resting place. Against a backdrop of grey rock, her Ghost Orchid looks rather small. Small, but strong, the filly thinks, and nudges it to make the leaves appear their best.

“Fairy!” she calls out. “Fairy! I’ve brought you the flower you asked for!” Her voice echoes, just once, just a little too long after she’d spoken. This place is eerie, and a chill runs down the length of her spine. Asena stamps her foot, the jolt warming her leg, and she shakes her mane across her shoulders while she waits.

A S E N A

i’d rather run the other way
    than stay and see the smoke and who’s still standing when it clears

Asena is back again in her attempts to get the trait flowers/floral tattoos
    Here is the link to her first quest attempt
    Here is the link to her second quest attempt where she was granted a quest
    Here is the link to the thread where she goes to a new land and gets a rare flower
    It is hardly eerie, but it is quiet, which seems a bit unusual for the top of a mountain. The wind ought to howl in your ears, but here, in the heart of Beqanna, there is little to be heard. If you know to listen though, perhaps you may hear the heartbeat of Beqanna herself.

Wysteria does not appear, but the wind blows with purple speck of magic, picking up the flower and laying it onto the filly who has come for so small a thing. The magic works, giving her the flowers in her appearance that she wishes.

You have been granted floral tattoos. Please post in updates.