• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Ninety Three Percent Stardust || Any

She had never taken an interest in sparing until that moment, but now it seemed a valuable thing. To learn to fight and dodge, what could be more useful than that? It was something she would like to do. That she had groaned and complied when her mother had made her practice her footwork and strikes only last week never comes to mind.

"I bet you will win!" She feels sure that Quell, with his scales and dark wings, could do a great many things, and winning a few rounds of sparing seemed easy enough for someone like him.

When he says he isn't from Ischia she is surprised, but she tries not to show it. That another family now lives in his home is even more strange, but she wonders if this falls into the category of things it isn't polite to pry into. Luckily, he dangles a very interesting piece of information in front of her - it is a thread of conversation the apricot filly is more than eager to chase.

"The big water hole?" With a warning like the one he gives, such a place is immediately, deliciously shrouded in mystery. "If it's so dangerous you should, let me know what part of the island it's on..." She intentionally takes a deep breath, "so I don't find it on accident next time."

starsonder

@[quell] don't feel bad if you don't have muse to reply to my very late reply!