• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fashion me into a demon; Anyone!

He had never been any good at managing to fit into places, travelling from land to land trying to find some sort of purpose within them. He had been a participant of many great lands and their eventual fall, a warrior in unimaginable wars, ones he could have probably even prevented. He had shaped landscapes on the Icicle Isle to shelter those within, shaped prisons out of thin air for Loess, he had even led the Forest Frontiers for some time before going into a deep sleep.
    Great theatrics had played a key part in his life, though when his blind son Tlali was born, it all seemed to change. He had found someone to hold on to and guide until they were ready to handle Beqanna on their own.

For a while, Aziz had held on to Tlali, creating shelters for him, teaching him how to use his echolocation to move around the world. But when Tlali departed from his side, he felt the same feeling as he had before, not quite sure of what it even was.
    Now he has chosen a comfortable location at the meadow where he has crafted a small earthen shelter that reaches just above his head when he stands. It is supported by two trees at the back and two large rock pillars at the front. A small chimney fashioned from hardened mud reaches above the roof and also below the ground where it tunnels through to the nearest source of lava it can find; allowing hot steam to rise through the tunnel and into the small shelter, warming the surrounding area.

The meadow was most likely the ideal place to relax and allow new opportunity to come to him. This was the place in which he was asked to build prisons or fashion shelters, so perhaps it would lead him to new opportunities and a new place to call home.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

[Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Aziz - 11-05-2020, 03:02 PM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Straia - 11-05-2020, 04:13 PM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Aziz - 11-06-2020, 04:04 AM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Straia - 11-11-2020, 11:55 AM
    RE: Fashion me into a demon; Anyone! - by Aziz - 11-18-2020, 04:53 PM