• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Make your mark upon the world; leilan, any
    It didn't take long for the Dragon King to find her, curious it made her because she had not made herself known outright. Maybe he could sense things like her brother, Owin - she missed Owin something mighty right now. Or perhaps it was another gift linked to his dragon nature?

Either way she waited, her muscles freezing and cramping as he made his way over to her. Her eyes sharpened as much as they could against the muddy coldness of her brain. He didn't look like anything to special. Her mind struggled to piece together his advice but when it finally clicked she shook her head slightly and forced her legs to move, pacing back and forth in short burst infront of him. Only when he flashed an equally sharp smile at her was she able to stop her chattering teeth long enough to reply, Good to know. her voice came out more rude than she had intended.

Keep your blood moving. Owin's words echoed inside her head. She should have known better. This is why her mother had sent her here, to learn. Her pacing began to slow, now that she could feel her legs again. Her bright purple eyes looked their king up and down, You know my mother. She sent me here to learn from you. My only assumption is that she doesn't want me to grow up naive, like she did... My name is Clarie. her voice was hard -mad at her mother for sending her away, but still that of a child - hurt that her mother hadn't wanted her to stick around. One who was way in over her head.

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Make your mark upon the world; leilan, any - by Clarie - 11-14-2020, 11:50 AM