• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your personal ghost who haunts your dreams

let my shadows prove the sunshine

“Maybe I didn’t,” he replies with a grin, though it is obviously not the case. Svedka’s predator instincts (when he had the chance to wield them) were not anything that would cross over and remain in his equine form and he never would have thought to cover his tracks to keep her from finding him. 

It had been something much more complicated than that, of course, but he is sure Vastra is not here to listen to his story of Carnage and the afterlife, not when there were plenty of more important things to do. He feels the heat in his shoulder when he thinks of the reason he had been gone for so long, remembering the sharpness of his lion’s claws through his skin and flesh more than once. There is a shiver down his spine, but it is something that he turns into a gentle shake of his entire body. “And to be honest, I don’t quite remember how our conversation ended.”

There is a smile on his pale pink lips, but Svedka can feel the uncertainty in his voice begin to rise. He hadn’t remembered because she had asked him to shift, and once he had, he remembers nothing except waking in Tephra covered in dried blood with the remnants of the lion’s last kill beside him.

The two-toned stallion swallows, pushing the terrible image from his head and attempting to focus on the winged woman before him. He rolls his shoulder casually, the jagged and still-pink, gnarled skin of his shoulder glinting dully in the sunlight. “You seemed like a woman who prefers to get straight to business,” he muses coyly, raising a brow. “I didn’t think you’d be interested in small talk and - as I recall it - you didn’t seem to mind.” The stallion flashes her a mischievous grin, flicking his flaxen tail against his haunch.

“Hello, Vastra. I’m Svedka, by the way.

svedka

@[Vastra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your personal ghost who haunts your dreams - by Svedka - 12-11-2020, 09:08 PM