• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
    [quote="crowns" pid='110301' dateline='1606709878']
    CrownS
    He gives a small gasp of awe when she blankets herself in darkness, eagerly circling her as though she were put here for him to enjoy. When the shadows suddenly drop, he is equally impressed, and so he gives a wild laugh of delight. Crowns knew very well that all the things in the dark were shy. They always skittered and scattered from him when he gave chase. He is simply pleased that she has chosen to remain here at all.

Should I stomp and yell as I walk instead?” he asks with another chuckle before turning his bright blue eyes on Aela now. She doesn’t talk? His head tilts at the news as he tries to make sense of such a thing. Crowns could hardly ever shut up. What on earth would he do if he couldn’t ask a hundred questions in a single hour? The thought disgusts him and so he dismisses it.

He stops his circling now so they form a sort of triangle, all facing one another. “Why don’t you talk?” he asks, tilting his head and adjusting his wings uncomfortably. “Oh. I guess you can’t answer that.” There is a moment as he hums in thought, wondering if he’d been rude to ask her that. Ignorant, certainly, but he didn’t mind owning up to something like that. His question had been as silly as a stranger asking him why he had wings made of water. They are what they are - no more, no less.

Well, anyhow, my name is Crowns. I was hoping to see spooky things here in the forest,” he explains with a grin. These girls aren’t necessarily spooky in the way he prefers, but he’s still glad to have stumbled upon them. They are each strange in a way he can appreciate.
    you got me on my knees; i'm your one-man cult.

@[Radiance] @[Aela]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by crowns - 12-03-2020, 12:13 AM