• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I’m frozen in motion; Rosey
    Rosey snorts and I can’t help but hide a grin, knowing that my eyes will betray me nonetheless. Even if they didn’t change to a suspiciously green color now, which I bet they have, there’s still that spark in them that often announces amusement (in my case, mischief of a sort) which I only vaguely attempt to his by helping her brush off some of the ice. ”One day you’re going to be able to make ice sculptures with that,” I tell her as a form of reassurance. If she’s resourceful enough she might make her sculptures all by herself, if not there’s always encasing a pretty object in ice for preservation.

The markings on my legs glow with hers, in the reverse-way that black would glow. It eats away some of her own white light, and I like to think it’s some sort of exchange sometimes. ”We wouldn’t want that,” I murmur in agreement. I know exactly why she said it, and it makes me perhaps more vain than I should be, but hey I just like that she likes me so much. ”Leonidas should be very jealous. Luckily he can’t see us glimmer in the sunlight.” I chuckle a little, bumping my nose against a patch of scales on her neck. She might look black in the dark, I know what the northern lights and the sun can do to ice like ours. Leonidas will never earn more love from Lilli with his shine than Rosey does, I’m sure. Or, well pretty sure. Roselin has a much better personality than the star in that matter, I suppose, and for that alone she should be appreciated more.

When I take the sidestep to ask about her brothers though, she mentions that Yan already is in trouble, and this is new to me. ”Is he now?” Perhaps I should have tried to visit after the alliance challenge, and most certainly after the encounter in Hyaline. I hadn’t, for a reason similar to mistakes I made so long ago - I should have learned from them, but no. ”I’ll have a look out for him then. Tomorrow.” Not tonight - tonight is for Roselin, after all. One at a time.
    my head tells me to stop - but my heart goes

@[Roselin]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Leilan - 11-12-2020, 04:04 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Roselin - 11-13-2020, 06:02 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Leilan - 12-08-2020, 11:46 AM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Roselin - 12-11-2020, 09:36 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Leilan - 12-23-2020, 04:38 AM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Roselin - 01-01-2021, 07:09 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Leilan - 01-14-2021, 12:27 PM
    RE: I’m frozen in motion; Rosey - by Roselin - 01-15-2021, 11:20 AM