• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[PQ - in progress] a little white light

a little white light in a
    sea gone black

She is exhausted by the time she summits the Mountain. And beneath that exhaustion simmers anger and malaise, but at the thought of Fiorina she remembers to rein in the negativity she feels in the face of the Fairies.

She places her intangible frame on the same spot she'd stood upon her first visit to the peaks, amber eyes seeking out the rat-like creature that had greeted her then. “I did what you asked,” she calls into the emptiness before her. She shifts her weight and looks down at the place where her legs could be, hoping on top of hope that the fairy will decide not to leave her like this permanently.

And I hated it, she wants to say, but instead spies quietly before continuing. “The residents of Loess have a prerogative to live peacefully and without fear. Stealing from another kingdom welcomes additional danger and the opportunity for retaliation. I just want them to be safe.”

Unsure of what else the fairies require of her, the Loessian Queen remains after she has finished speaking. Realizing that she should have asked Fiorina how, exactly, to request the termination of her invisibility, Oceane chews at the inside of her cheek with uncertainty.

@Officials
    “”

n | r

Proof of Steal:
    https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=28378
    https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=28399

Messages In This Thread
    a little white light - by Oceane - 11-15-2020, 08:40 PM
    RE: a little white light - by Beqanna Fairy - 11-19-2020, 08:07 AM
    RE: a little white light - by Oceane - 12-05-2020, 06:59 PM
    RE: a little white light - by Beqanna Fairy - 12-13-2020, 08:20 PM