• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  what's a king to a god; pangea residents
    B E Y Z A
    remember me when i’m reborn as a shrike

Pangea is fixed and the young magician feels relief. There are still signs, left on purpose she thinks, but it’s nothing compared to the destruction that had reigned not very long ago. There is a silent moment afterwards, heavy with expectation, and then the blue-tinted mare who had removed one of her own legs speaks about Pangea needing a leader.

Although it’s a little annoying that Beyza had already asked this question moments after Straia had been eaten by the earth, and been met with silence, she keeps this to herself. Someone else speaks up, someone who had added to the pile of items, which seems right. If anyone should lead them - it should be someone who cared enough to answer this call.

Beyza is not ambitious in this sense, she doesn’t feel any sense of jealousy over the mare who will now lead them. She nods, as though her approval is anything, and does not argue. She’ll still be here, she’ll help protect this place as long as she draws breath, and by extension, she’ll help Desire with whatever she can.

None of these words come out of the pale girl, though. Her lack of contest is surely enough to get the point across.

I’m not really adding anything but I wanted to reply anyway just because I can