• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A sea gone black
    BREACH

I'd bare you my heart, if I knew that it still was there
    I'm too nervous to look, too afraid to close the book

She is wandering the border when she feels the distinct sensation of being watched.

It’s a prickling on the back of her spine. The raising of hairs. She feels it but does her best to ignore it, turning her gaze to and fro as she hunts but never able to pick up the sight of that which she smells. Her nose twitches slightly in this wolfish form and she growls low in her throat, irritated more than anything.

When she hears the disembodied voice, she’s struck by a thought as she swivels.

With a fluid movement, she shifts into a serpent, her vision going infrared as she peers around the area. She catches sight of the source of the whisper, although she isn’t able to decipher features or anything beyond the mass of something warm. Hissing, she picks up the approaching wolf.

She shifts back into her previously wolfish form, her lips peeling back over her teeth as Maze shifts into the massive bear. It was good that it would be the pair of them then. “You’re wise to stay on that side of the border, stranger,” she growls between teeth, snapping her teeth and snarling. “If you’re not brave enough to show your face then you’re certainly not brave enough to be doing what you’re attempting.”

Breach has half a mind to let her.

Half a mind to let this stranger whisk her away across the border and end up with far more than she bargained with. She knows she could use a good excuse to unleash this pent up aggression.

so take all the wind from my lungs if you're out of air
    just deliver me truth, deliver me you

Messages In This Thread
    A sea gone black - by Oceane - 11-27-2020, 01:01 PM
    RE: A sea gone black - by Mazikeen - 11-27-2020, 07:55 PM
    RE: A sea gone black - by breach - 11-29-2020, 03:49 PM
    RE: A sea gone black - by kahzie - 12-02-2020, 08:11 AM