• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  you miss the world, the one you knew

Mesec would have been here sooner, had he had known what the Mountain could do. As it was, he had only recently discovered the potential that lay on these rocky slopes. Hope was quick to take root in him and it carried him upwards on this cool spring morning. His mind and heart swelling with the memories of his companions, Lucius and Lyra, and the chance that he might be able to see one of them again. They had not been able to make the crossing with him, dissolved like the other magic he had possessed.

Mesec did not miss the ability to teleport through shadows or the warg, but he missed them. His dearest friends.

He landed near the top, folding his silver-lined wings close to his sides and wandering a little further up in this manner. He wasn’t sure when he was in the right spot or if he could have stopped lower so he just decided to guess.

Where he was from they were called gods, and he was descended from one, but here they were fairies - and he was incredibly curious how similar they were to the magic creatures he had grown up with.

Were these the gods of Beqanna?

“Hello?” He calls out into the still air, silver eyes scanning the slopes for movement. “I’d like a chance to earn my companions back, if possible. Or at least one of them." They were both a part of his soul, he loved them both dearly, but Mesec was not greedy and he was still learning how everything in Beqanna worked.

oh, I see stars rushing through my mind, colours have no time to fade
    oh, I found out there's another side where the sea and sky collide

artwork by Nikkayla

Mesec would like to quest for a companion animal, please! <3
    No one comes to greet him but the wind. Still, if he is aware and listening, he will hear something of a promise in the cold gusts at the top of the mountain. Persistence is key here, and they would not ignore him for long.

You have not received a quest, but you can try again in 2 RL weeks.
    Please tag in replies