• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

activity check!
    hey all!

doing a quick activity check because i'm planning to do a revamp/update the rank board before the new year.

please let me know who is here/where you'd like them to be by December 27th!

expect a herd meeting sometime around then to discuss changes/ideas for Taiga as well Wink
    but it's all in the past, love
    it's all gone with the wind
    Borderline and Memorie are here!

Put B down for the diplomatic side, please.
    Amarine is here, and I can vouch for Reynard. He is a baby. Ama wants to know if Therapist is an official title.
    Borderline wants to know if she can be Ama’s first patient. Lmao!
    Oren is around ofc!
    I think he likes the idea of something like Explorer (Academic? Scholar?) because he loves to go around doing things and discovering new stuff. But he looks up to Yan and Nash too so if he needs to he can also play guard ^^

Voracity is here and would like to be bumped up to diplomacy Smile

♞ status: active, slow
    Yanhua is here, happy to play Champion and talk later at the IC meeting <3

Cheri is here as well, just a lil' baby.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Oh I'm ridiculously late but Reave and Ether are here (and briseis of course if Colby wants her on the board). Shah and ilka are also here. You can add Wrenley and Charisma too. They all mostly just hang out and don't do a whole lot lmao
    Yes Briseis is here lmao
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis