• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    new house means new sofas -x
    Sire
    Name: Ophanim
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Wings, Immortality, Glowing tattoos, Dragon mimicry, Halo, Color changing
    Color: Gold tobiano, but breeding as labradorite & gold tobiano
    Color Genetic Code (if known): –
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS][GLOWING TATTOOS][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON MIMICRY][HALO][COLOR CHANGING][MODERATE SIZE MANIPULATION*][covered in frost][horn]

Dam:
    Name: Starsin
    Traits/defects: Mind reading, Immortality, Shattering
    Color: gray with glowing constellation dapples (born black)
    Color Genetic Code (if known): -
    Trait Genetic Code (if known):  tegteg [IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][SHATTERING][disease acceleration][fairy dust]

Foal:
    We are requesting twins <3

Colby will play a filly named Stargaze, labradorite colored with black points (no graying), and can you roll for the glowing constellation dapples please?

Savage will play a colt named Starlore, and would like him to be labradorite & gold tobiano (no graying) and would also like to roll for the glowing constellation dapples.

Thank you!
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    34, 75, 29, 66

Name: Starlore
    Color: Labradorite and gold tobiano, glowing constellation dapples
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [GLOWING TATTOOS][IMMORTALITY][HALO][COLOR CHANGING][MIND READING][SHATTERING][DISEASE ACCELERATION][wings][dragon vision][fairy dust]
    Parents: Ophanim x Starsin
    Played by: Savage
    Due date: January
    Breedable by: May

*pick one that’s non-genetic

85, 11, 71, 16

Name: Stargaze
    Color: Labradorite with black points, glowing constellation dapples
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [IMMORTALITY][COLOR CHANGING][SHATTERING][COVERED IN FROST][DISEASE ACCELERATION][FAIRY DUST][wings][glowing tattoos][dragon mimicry][halo][mind reading]
    Parents: Ophanim x Starsin
    Played by: Colby
    Due date: January
    Breedable by: July

*pick one that’s non-genetic

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    I’M OVERWHELMED, i’ll make disease acceleration non-genetic THANK YOU
    I'm also overwhelmed. Can I make her shattering non-genetic since Cassi wouldnt let me work the system by asking to make a 0 space trait non genetic. Thank you! <3
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis