• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  By a blood moon oath [Amarine]
    <b>"There are more important things happening in Beqann right now,"</b> comes a voice, sounding not particularly pleased. She appears, and for a moment, Wysteria looks almost haggard. No one has considered what the most recent events might mean for the faeries, have they? Magic is a limited thing, after all, and when it goes to one place it must leave another. <b>"I will grant you one thing, for now. Go, find me an item similar to that of the flora you seek and return here with it."</b> She disappears as quickly as she comes, without the usual flourish of purple magic.

You have received a quest for 1 flora of your choice. Have one thread where you find an item that represents the flora you want to quest for (i.e. a pine cone for the silvergreens or a crystal for the crystal flowers) and bring it back to Wysteria.

Messages In This Thread
    By a blood moon oath [Amarine] - by Yanhua - 01-02-2021, 06:08 PM
    RE: By a blood moon oath [Amarine] - by Amarine - 01-02-2021, 08:47 PM
    RE: By a blood moon oath [Amarine] - by Yanhua - 01-02-2021, 10:18 PM
    RE: By a blood moon oath [Amarine] - by Wysteria Fairy - 01-08-2021, 03:40 PM