• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I kid you not // Any
    The pause between his hello and the other boy's response is just long enough to tip Rey off that he might have gone about this wrong. The questions that follow make him swallow a bit hard, but he's already here so he'll see where it goes. 

"I'm a colt," he answered, a little perplexed. His head tipped to one side, that ear swayed a bit beneath his face. He certainly wasn't any less strange than this guy, with his sharp edges and staring eyes. Her straightened his neck again, inquisitive. "What's 'prey'?" He asked after a beat, having lived a very plant-based life thus far. 

Finally, they got to the other boy's name, which shouldn't have been as hard to get to as it had been. Oh well. Shyrkos. It was unlike any name he'd ever heard before, like he'd been named by a falcon instead of by a horse. Still, who was he to judge. It was a simple enough thing to return the little hoof tap to the strange guy's leg. 

The chestnut's stomach grumbled a bit, and he found himself regretting being too excited to eat this morning. "Do they keep some kind of snacks around here?" He asked, hoping he didn't have to wait until his parents returned. That would be a long time to be hungry. But maybe Shyrkos knew this place better than he did. 

@[shyrkos] @[The Monsters] please mess with his Light Wings!

Messages In This Thread
    I kid you not // Any - by Reynard - 01-06-2021, 09:15 PM
    RE: I kid you not // Any - by shrykos - 01-07-2021, 12:43 AM
    RE: I kid you not // Any - by Reynard - 01-08-2021, 04:41 PM
    RE: I kid you not // Any - by Random Event - 01-09-2021, 01:12 PM