• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a thread or two?
    I would like to start writing the babies I've collected over the last year! They grow up so fast. let me know anyone on this list looks interesting and you would like to throw them together with one of your own or need someone for a plot! 

Clegane (young adult)
    RaulxWarlight
    Not a baby, but I always have muse for him
    Soft boy, lots of childhood trauma, has a lot of fear but trying to be big and strong and desperately wants to be happy. Pampas or Meadow would be where he could be found

Locheed (3-4 years)
    RaulxWarlight
    Little dragon bitch, breaths light beams instead of fire. haven't played her much but she is pretty feral. Egg layer, some dragon mimicry traits and has a twin

Oberyn (3-4)
    KagerusxSolace
    Tephra is home (and where his twin lives) but in my head cannon, he just spent the last year exploring outside Beqanna. A free spirit, true neutral. Could have a nice thread or use some roughing up

Starsonder (2)
    CarnagexWarlight
    Curious and more outgoing than not, at least until we see what life throws at her. Could be a darker character down the line but for now she is just more likely to ask you a million questions. Has dream teleportation so could be posted anywhere

Skylight (3)
    LeviXAri
    A mischievous triplet, very into her fire manipulation abilities but only posted once or twice. most likely wouldn't leave tephra without a sister or two in tow
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    I would LOVE a chance to not totally flop on a thread with you're up for it!!! lmao

I have Edrahil (Ophanim x Starsin, 2 years about to turn 3) who I haven't posted much but have been wanting to develop, he's a bit of a snob and thinks he's The Best so he might be fun with Locheed or Skylight?

orrrr

I have Lyali (Vulgaris x Leliana, about to turn 2) in Tephra so she could meet one of the kiddos there, maybe Oberyn? She's pretty nice and curious! Just happy living a peaceful life with her family
    Yes!! I feel like Locheed and Edrahil butting heads over being The Best could be a lot of fun ? I’ll get up a starter for them!
    Sounds perfect <333
    I volunteer my unlucky normal stallion The Tin Man for any of your babies!
    For some reason my threads keep dying before he can get proper character development or relationships started.
    (12-28-2020, 10:34 PM)Kiba Wrote: I volunteer my unlucky normal stallion The Tin Man for any of your babies!
    For some reason my threads keep dying before he can get proper character development or relationships started.
     @[Kiba] I'm so sorry! I disappeared, let me know if you are still up for a thread and I can throw someone at him
    (02-21-2021, 11:25 AM)Lavender Wrote:
    (12-28-2020, 10:34 PM)Kiba Wrote: I volunteer my unlucky normal stallion The Tin Man for any of your babies!
     @[Kiba] I'm so sorry! I disappeared, let me know if you are still up for a thread and I can throw someone at him

Still up for threads, don't worry! Just tag me when you're done!