• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  About the things that we could be; ANY and ALL icicles
    It takes a while for Nash to join us, but at least it doesn’t take him very long. My eyes find the wince on his face and the way he pulls his shoulder. The boy who was so fascinated by the ice and the dancing lights has become an old man in a matter of days, it seems - though not by a long shot as old as I am or even Chemdog is. Thankfully he still has a youthful spirit in him, but I do worry a bit about him.

Not now, though. The thought gets pushed aside for the most pressing matter at hand. Nash already names it, and I give a wry nod. It’d be a good joke any other day, but alas, it is the exact truth. ”I think I know why. And with our main attraction gone, I don’t expect either of you to keep a herd here in a continuously frozen place. So I hope with three of us, we have a better chance to catch the fae’s attention.” A bit of a grin follows. ”All we need is for our pretty tree to actually give off a more useful glow, I think - at least for inhabitants. What say you?”
    there’s an ocean in between your heart and me

@[Chemdog] & @[Nashua]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: About the things that we could be; ANY and ALL icicles - by Leilan - 01-25-2021, 07:58 AM