• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Cool with wasting my time [ANY]
    Fuck. This is what I deserve for getting myself into entanglements with little shit-for-brain foals. I’d expected that eventually the mother of the little whelp I was trying to squeeze information out of would appear, and behold my ability to see the future: she does. At the exact moment I’m trying to pied-piper her kid. Not the best standing for me to weasel my way out of, but I’m quick to lift my head and bury my ears into the dark tangle of my mane anyways with a snort. The little insect looks like she’s about to jump out of her skin and it doesn’t take me long to see why.

Her mother is… well, how do I put this politely? Spawn of hell.

Yea, I could excuse her twit of a daughter because the filly was about to become an accomplice to my hiding undetected here, but now I’m kind of pissed that her presence has created the opposite effect. There’s no hiding the way her mother looks me over, like her eyes have claws and they’re raking my skin into little ribbons. I shiver though, and I try not to look into that reaction too deeply. Mares, always had to be mares.

And this one was wild, I could tell. Light played over skin and crackled with an eclectic pulse I could feel in the air, causing the spiders to recede back to the shadows on my body. They unwound their tangled webs and scurried off into the black points of my skin, and I sneered appreciatively at the way this female could at least back up her bulk shit-talking. The orange halo of color in my eyes disappeared as I blinked, and then it made its way to the obvious protrusion jutting out from her chest. Disgusting, I thought, screwing up my face, I thought I had issues.

“I’m Narcisus, and your little ray of sunshine there -” I tilted my chin toward the filly, “- started it. I need a place to rest and I don’t really care who owns these woods. I’m staying until I’m ready to go.” My own head rose along with the challenge. There was opportunity here, I could sense it, and I wasn’t the type to waste a moment. I still had the illusion saved for the little insect, but it had an equal chance of success with any horse who was slightly receptive: I let the power warp me and hoped that whatever a mare like Sabra was into, (another shudder tickled my spine at the thought) was what those piercing eyes of hers would see.

Narcisus

@[Sabra]
    [Image: decgetu-410f2b50-f05d-4438-bd4c-5d54e999...4Ft1YXr36M]

Messages In This Thread
    Cool with wasting my time [ANY] - by Narcisus - 02-08-2021, 02:50 PM
    RE: Cool with wasting my time [ANY] - by Calavera - 02-08-2021, 04:44 PM
    RE: Cool with wasting my time [ANY] - by Narcisus - 02-09-2021, 11:24 AM
    RE: Cool with wasting my time [ANY] - by Calavera - 02-10-2021, 07:47 PM
    RE: Cool with wasting my time [ANY] - by Narcisus - 02-19-2021, 01:07 PM
    RE: Cool with wasting my time [ANY] - by Calavera - 02-28-2021, 07:28 PM
    RE: Cool with wasting my time [ANY] - by Narcisus - 03-10-2021, 02:11 PM
    RE: Cool with wasting my time [ANY] - by Sabra - 04-15-2021, 03:41 PM