• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    It's a marvelous night for a moon dance -x
    Sire
    Name: Yanhua
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Empathic echoes, Immortality, Intangibility, Goat mimicry, Blessed wings, Musical aura
    Color: Chestnut with glowing flaxen mane/tail, Golden six-pointed star marking on his chest
    Color Genetic Code (if known): N/A
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [EMPATHIC ECHOES][IMMORTALITY][INTANGIBILITY][GOAT MIMICRY][BLESSED WINGS][MUSICAL AURA][healing]

Dam:
    Name: Amarine
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Empathy, Tornado creation, Jewel touched, Butterfly wings
    Color: Black and teal appaloosa, teal mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/Lplp
    Trait Genetic Code (if known):  tegteg [EMPATHY][TORNADO CREATION][JEWEL TOUCHED][BUTTERFLY WINGS]

Foal to be played by Bruja! I am requesting a filly named Saturnelle. 

I would like her to be "rose bay" colored (rose pink body, dark red mane, tail and points [reasoning: chestnut + black sometimes makes bay and her great grandma is "rose dun" so I'm hoping this works]), with a mint green badger face and gold appaloosa lacing on her back. 

If she inherits Ama's butterfly wings, please make them Spanish Moon moth wings. If goat mimicry mutates, please make it moth mimicry! If jewel-touched inherits, please make it peridot. 
    (5, NA, NA, 2)

Saturnelle
    Female
    Hybrid
    Bay appaloosa (Ee/Aa/nlp) with gold spots*
    Yanhua x Amarine
    Intangibility, moth mimicry, musical aura, healing, empathy, jewel-touched
    tegteg [INTANGIBILITY][MOTH MIMICRY][MUSICAL AURA][HEALING][EMPATHY][JEWEL TOUCHED][sorrow aura][immortality][spanish moon moth wings][tornado creation]
    Played by Bruja
    Due March
    Breedable in September

* that color is not feasible given the parents colors, however, feel free to autoquest for the color change if you would like!

@[Bruja] this is 9 spaces of traits if I counted right so please choose one to move to carried and then choose whichever trait(s) you'd like to be nongenetic!
    I die, she is wonderful!
    I think I will end up autoquesting those colors, so stay tuned I guess lol.
    Please make Empathy nongentic and Intangibility carried!
    Also her moth traits: wings, antennae and "wooliness", please and thank you!