• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Hide your diamonds, hide your exes -x
    Name: Firion
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Gold with black jaguar spots
    Genetic: Demon magic, glows in moonlight
    Non-Genetic: Jaguar Mimicry
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [DEMON MAGIC][GLOWS IN MOONLIGHT][JAGUAR MIMICRY*][self healing][soul summoning]
    Other: Shadow companion, sharp teeth, enhanced senses, and super strength

+

Name: Sabal
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Teal minimal overo, teal/white ombre mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/aa/nCr/nO
    Genetic Traits: Kelpie shifting, Wings, Bioluminescence, Glowing bubbles
    Non-Genetic Traits: Nereid mimicry
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [KELPIE SHIFTING][WINGS][BIOLUMINESCENCE][GLOWING BUBBLES][NEREID MIMICRY*][immortality][flowers][cold inducement]
    Other: Scaled skin, enhanced attractiveness, extended lifespan

=

Kiara (who will play baby) is asking for a navy/white ombre colt and navy scale markings and gold eyes named Chasm (recycling name from my database).  I would love if Firion’s magic mutated if it kept with Sabal’s kelpie-ness.

If he rolls for wings, could they not express please?

If a twin, a filly named Smyrna who’s dark teal/white ombre and you can pick all the fun stuff.

Seriously if there’s a triplet kill me. ?
    (77, NA, NA, 2)

Chasm
    Male
    Arabian hybrid
    Navy with white ombre, navy scale markings, gold eyes
    Firion x Sabal
    Kelpie shifting, soul summoning, bioluminescence, glowing bubbles, cold inducement
    tegteg [KELPIE SHIFITNG][SOUL SUMMONING][BIOLUMINESCENCE][GLOWING BUBBLES][COLD INDUCEMENT][glows in moonlight][tactile hypnosis][wings][immortality]
    Played by Kiara
    Due May
    Breedable in September

@[Kiara] this is 8 spaces of traits (I think), please choose which trait(s) should be nongenetic!
    Soul summoning can be non genetic!
    THANK YOU ❤️
    sup.