• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    happy late valentines day to me!
    Larrikin
    Played by: Kahzie
    Breed: Hybrid
    Color: Black overo with king cheetah markings, will “grey” to dark purple (black over, will grey)
    Color Genetic Code: EE/aa/nO/Gg
    Genetic Traits: glowing lilac tattoos, lilac colored halo, color changing, immortality, mind reading, fairy dust
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [GLOWING TATTOOS][HALO][COLOR CHANGING][IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][FAIRY DUST][SHATTERING*][horn][wings][dragon mimicry][disease acceleration]

Asena
    Color: Purple dun with flower markings  (
    Color Genetic Code: ee/Aa/CrCr/nO
    Genetic Traits: Invisibility, Spinal mane, Immortality, Antlers, Illusionism, Non-equine tail, Flowers
    Non-Genetic Traits: Self healing
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [NON-EQUINE TAIL][INVISIBILITY][SPINAL MANE][IMMORTALITY][ANTLERS][ILLUSIONISM][FLOWERS][SELF HEALING*][happiness induction][glowing][stone hooves][wings]
    Other: Twin to Aureus

I would like a filly named Larrena
    I’d like her to be palomino overo (ee/aa/nCr/nO) with lilac dun markings, lilac mane/tail, and minimal lilac king cheetah markings
    She will be played by me, Kahzie

if there is a twin/triplet please offer it to the fairies as a sacrifice to end the eclipse
    13, 19, 35, 3

Name: Larrena
    Color: Palomino overo (ee/aa/nCr/nO) with lilac points, markings
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [COLOR CHANGING][IMMORTALITY][NON-EQUINE TAIL][SPINAL MANE][ANTLERS][FEAR ILLUSIONISM][HAPPINESS INDUCTION][STONE HOOVES][glowing tattoos][halo][thought projection][fairy dust][invisibility][flowers][dragon mimicry][disease acceleration][glowing]
    Parents: Larrikin x Asena
    Due date: March
    Breedable by: September

*this is 8 spaces of traits, let me know what you want

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category