• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i've never fallen from quite this high
    and since you’re the only one that matters,----------------
    ----------------tell me: who do i run to?

He’d been holding his own against two of them, but the third monster had been too much. They’d been young and vicious things, shadows with more mouths than they had eyes, if those glowing orbs were even eyes.

They’d spun around him, and Pteron remembers feeling incredibly dizzy, sick to his stomach, and then…nothing

He wakes up the semi-darkness of the Afterlife. The light here is better than in the living world he’d left behind, and he sighs. It will be a shame to give up the light when he returns, but Pteron is determined to make it back to the world of the living, no matter how long it takes.

-- pteron --