• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    happy valbirthday to me! again! -x
    “Sire”
    Name:  Sabra
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Blue Opal with Pink Points, pink multi-tonal mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code: ee/aa/nCr/nZ/nT
    Genetic Traits: Wings, Resurrection, Thunderbird shifting, Enthrallment
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [WINGS][RESURRECTION][THUNDERBIRD SHIFTING][ENTHRALLMENT]
    Other: Thunderbird shifting traits = Weather manipulation, lightning markings

Dam
    Name: Jackel
    Breed: Akhal-Teke
    Traits/defects: Immortality, Demon mimicry, Cheetah shifting
    Color: Yellow buckskin with pink points, flowers in mane/tail
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [IMMORTALITY][FLOWERS][DEMON MIMICRY][CHEETAH SHIFTING]

This breeding is brought to you by the magician Blasphemare!

Foal(s) to be played by Avion:

Requesting a pink buckskin with blue points and opalescent sheen, pink and yellow mane/tail filly named Yokai.

In case of multiples:  Anemoi, Empousa

*** In the database, Sabra’s color is listed incorrectly (listed as Dark Pink), per @[Bruja]! In the stats I put what her color is supposed to be, but if I need to go off of color stats directly from the database then could the foal be a dark pink buckskin with light pink points and opalescent sheen, pink and yellow mane/tail, please?

Thank you <3
    68, 91, 18, 67

Name: Yokai
    Breed: Akhal-Teke/Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Pink buckskin, blue points and opalescent sheen, pink/yellow mane/tail
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [WINGS][THUNDERBIRD MIMICRY][FLOWERS][CHEETAH SHIFTING][resurrection][enthrallment][immortality][fear aura]
    Parents: Sabra x Jackel
    Played by: Avion
    Due date: March
    Breedable by: September

As of January, Sabra’s color is dark pink so that’s what I’m going to go with.
    ** updated after talking to bru **

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category