• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Greyscale Suggestions?
    Hi all! So I still plan to expand the list of free greyscales once I’m able to do digital art again and finish the art I currently owe. Right now I have a regular fish themed hippocampus and winged variants of all the body types on my list, but if anyone would like to request specific breeds, body types/mutations, poses, etc, please feel free to drop them down below! I can’t promise I’ll be able to do all of them but I’ll do as many as I can and I’ll keep revisiting this thread in the future to do whatever you guys suggested! 

If suggesting a pose, please specify what body type you’re wanting it for!
    Ooh. Ok. So.
    Fjord
    A really fluffy Shetland
    Prezwalski wild horse or a Mongolian
    Belgian draft with the shorty tail

Antlers/horn variations
    Tail variations (unicorn type, feline, wolf, etc)
    Hippogryph?
    Butterfly wings *hearteyes*

A jumping pose, athletic build
    A bowing draft

Idk, I could go on indefinitely lol.
    @[Bruja] please feel free to add as many suggestions as you want! There is no such thing as too many ideas for me! Same goes for anyone else adding suggestions, please feel free to add as many as you like and feel free to come back to add more if you’d like! I will put as many into consideration as I can!

(And yes of course, butterfly greyscales are a MUST and will be released eventually)