• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you're the world to me, stellaria
    Stellaria
    Frustration creeps into Stellaria’s shining mind when Worship does not return her caresses, when his voice murmurs against her dark feathers and then simply falls away. She had delighted in the way he responded to her touch, the changes in his breathing she focused on as if they could provide her enough sustenance to live off of. She wished to offer him the same, to let him see how her breathing and heart danced in tune with how she imagined his touch would feel.

She does not think to be self-conscious, to wonder if she is not enough. She simply promises herself to endeavour to try a little harder next time. Stellaria believes she’s worthy of affection from anyone she meets and the only one she desires it of is standing before her now. Her friend, and now to be her teacher.

The smile that illuminates her blue eyes when he says of course could have rivalled the sun if it was still shining.

Now? Worship asks and in her way, Stellaria responds with certainty. “Yes.” Stellaria steps back but her eyes remain on him and she unfurls her wings slightly - reading herself - before pausing and asking in a soft teasing voice. “Unless there’s something else you’d rather do?”

@[worship]

Messages In This Thread
    you're the world to me, stellaria - by worship - 03-07-2021, 08:41 PM
    RE: you're the world to me, stellaria - by Stellaria - 04-10-2021, 08:22 PM