• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I try to keep from going under
    When her laugh bubbles from her, his muscles uncoil just a small bit. One ear previously laid flat join the other, standing upright, those bright teal eyes glinting with what small bit of light is cast. Hell crawled from below, breaking it’s cage and releasing its contents – like a toaster into the tub, the world is electrified. And dark. He watches her, twitching his ears at her voice but not looking at her face, observing her changing coat curiously. 

He summons a pair of hounds. Lithe bodies, sharp pointed ears, gray smokey bodies and eerie translucent eyes. The glow faintly in the blackened atmosphere, silence in their movements as they circle their master and each laying to one side before dissipating into a swirl of mist. “Mine’s new too.” he brings his eyes to meet the fiery orange of hers.

What an interesting and pleasant woman.

His head quirks to the side, blinking slow as he watches the fur shorten at her legs. Like him, she has yet to master her new gift. He’s much familiar with the feeling. For the first week he could only summon deformed, freaky, hideous creatures that seemed to never have breathed life to begin with – only odd byproducts of wonky magic, he guessed. Finally he has it down enough to summon his grandfather, or a few random sparring companions, but he’s not yet finely tuned and overuse drains him quickly.

Not much will, I’m afraid.” his eyes find her faint smile and the corners of his mouth pull into his own kind of smile; more smirky, but still polite. He’s cautious, but so far rather surprised he hasn’t been chased off. “I’m Chem.” he blows a warm breath through his nostrils, puffing out of his nostrils to freeze on the cold eclipsed air.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

<3 @[Mazikeen]

Messages In This Thread
    I try to keep from going under - by Mazikeen - 03-22-2021, 06:37 PM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Chemdog - 03-28-2021, 07:52 PM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Mazikeen - 03-30-2021, 06:04 PM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Chemdog - 04-09-2021, 06:51 AM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Mazikeen - 04-12-2021, 03:32 PM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Chemdog - 04-16-2021, 09:28 AM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Mazikeen - 04-18-2021, 10:44 AM
    RE: I try to keep from going under - by Chemdog - 04-22-2021, 06:42 AM