• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I want to tell you so many lies

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

The rotted vegetation and decomposing carcasses left from the monsters wrath hadn’t even been a blip on his radar. While death was certainly ugly (and depending on the type of death as well), he found that there was also a strange sick beauty in it. Sometimes he wonders if this is normal thinking, if anyone else ever thinks like he does. Maybe that’s his super power to offset his completely physical normalcy. Water still streams down the curved features of his face, the brightness of his fiery iris’s revealed as he can now completely open his eyes despite the continued sting of the returned sun. They land on her as she speaks and a retort is already on his lips (“What an astute observation”) but something different rolls out instead.

He might have noticed what she considered beautiful about herself if he was a normal or happier creature, the wings, pearly skin, pastel beauty that most would be drawn to. However, she was old. Much older than him at least. Some might be into that but it wasn’t exactly his kink. He’s not exactly sure what his kinks are but as nothing stirs in his loins at the thought of hooking up with a much older chick… So it’s probably not that. Second, traits have never interested him, mostly because there’s a deep rooted jealousy at his own shortcomings in that department. Bright colors that might attract a mate in other species didn’t really call to him either. He wasn’t quite sure what he was drawn to but for all her inward preening and “standard” beauty, there’s no surge of lust when his darkened gaze lands on her.  However, his eyes do wander to a spot directly on her breast. ”What the fuck is that?” His voice flat and pointed. If she was seeking admiration and adoration, she had picked the wrong guy but to be fair... she did have a large stick jutting out of her chest. It was kind of hard to miss. 

Obscene

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    I want to tell you so many lies - by Obscene - 04-05-2021, 09:08 PM
    RE: I want to tell you so many lies - by Sabra - 04-07-2021, 03:41 PM
    RE: I want to tell you so many lies - by Obscene - 04-07-2021, 04:53 PM
    RE: I want to tell you so many lies - by Sabra - 04-15-2021, 10:41 AM
    RE: I want to tell you so many lies - by Obscene - 04-16-2021, 12:51 AM